Click photo to printQuick, fun, easy, great for an afternoon snack or some Saturday evening fun! Take an old standby and tweak it a little for Halloween - just wait until you see the smiling faces.
* 8 chocolate or regular graham cracker squares
* 4 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread or 2 Hershey bars
* 4 tablespoons marshmallow creme
* chocolate jimmies, Halloween sprinkles, colored sugars, toasted coconut - let your taste buds run wild!
1. Place graham cracker squares on a work surface; spread 4 squares with chocolate-hazelnut spread. Spread remaining graham cracker squares with marshmallow creme. Place graham crackers, marshmallow sides down, on top of chocolate-hazelnut spread. Place on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 30 seconds. (If you want to heat the s'mores one or two at a time, microwave one s'more on 100% power [high] for 10 seconds or two s'mores for 20 seconds.) Serve at once. Makes 4 s'mores.
3. Peanut Butter S'Mores: Prepare as directed, except use chocolate graham cracker squares and substitute peanut butter for the chocolate-hazelnut spread.