Oh, this is so yummy that it tastes Heavenly but it is so devilish, too. Bacon, who doesn't love bacon. Yes, I know we have to establish limits but every now and then we MUST indulge or we will wonder why we get up in the morning! So, be good to yourself, family and guests and have a little bite - just a little☺
* 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
* 12 thick-cut bacon slices
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Process pecans in a food processor 20 seconds or until finely chopped. Stir together pecans, brown sugar, and pepper.
2. Place half of bacon in a single layer on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat procedure with remaining bacon, placing on another lightly greased wire rack in a second foil-lined baking sheet. Press pecan mixture on top of bacon slices, coating well.
3. Bake at 400° for 22 to 25 minutes or until browned and crisp. Let stand 5 minutes.
Print this post