Wednesday, January 13, 2010

♥Decadent White Hot Chocolate♥



It's everything we love about dessert, only more portable and fun to hold in your hands. This recipe is for one serving, so, you'll need to do some math if you are making this for a crowd. I'm only one of me☺so I only make one cup☺

Makes 1 serving

Ingredients

* 3/4 cup whole milk
* 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
* 2 tablespoons vanilla
* 1 1/2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
* 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder

Preparation

1. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until very hot. Add white chocolate chips and whisk until melted.

2. Pour vanilla into a heatproof glass, add warm milk, top with marshmallows, and dust with cocoa powder.
Print this post

3 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Mimi girl...I don't know why your new posts don't come to my dashboard any longer. Hmm, darn ol' Blogger. I'm on a serious diet, trying to lose at first...10% of myself! After looking through your recent posts...it would be kinder, NOT TO...I'm drooling here, and now my stomach is growling. Oops, maybe that was a corgi, not sure. Hugs to you...hope that all is well. Your photos, and your recipes look sinful, and delightful, and so dang yummy. Nope...it was my tummy...not a corgi, there it goes again. Sigh....

Anonymous said...

Mmm, that sounds yummy. And easy, too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments. Rosie

Anonymous said...

My I have gained 5 lbs just reading your last few blog entries!! Such wonderful recipes!! Can you take the calories out of them somehow!!

blessings
mary