You will need:
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) ham slices (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 tart apples (Granny Smith), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 1-cup glass measuring cup; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
Grill ham and apples with grill lid down, over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°), turning occasionally and basting with the apricot mixture, 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.